If you're not already a member of the Bowen
Island Arts Council, please join us!
The benefits of membership include:
- the opportunity to gain a voice in one of the most community-minded organizations on Bowen
- receipt of our weekly Arts and Cultural electronic newsletter
- a listing on our online artist's directory
- insurance coverage and enhanced publicity for member's events
- personal invitations to special events, openings and other local "happenings" that you don't want to miss
- special discounts at designated arts and cultural events on the island
An annual membership is $25 for an individual, $35 for a family and $45 for an organization. The more revenue that is generated through memberships, the more funds there are to invest in promotional tools for our artists and our arts community and the stronger we build Bowen's cultural fabric.
Click here to download our Membership Application Form.
Mail this form and your cheque payable to "Bowen Island Arts Council" or leave it at The Gallery at Cove Commons, Wednesday to Monday 11am to 4pm.
BIAC welcomes volunteers. Whether you are available a few hours a week, month or year, we have a variety of jobs that need filling, depending upon your interests and availability. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have some time to devote to arts and culture.
|BOWEN ISLAND ARTS COUNCIL
Box 211, Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G0
Phone: 604-947-2454 Fax: 604-947-2460